Made2Live CrossFit – M2L Classes
View Public Whiteboard
Hang Power Snatch (5×5 @ 60-70%)
* Just finding a weight in that 60-70% range for today. Should be something moderately heavy that you can move with near perfect technique.
* The main focus of today’s weightlifting is to help us build speed through the middle section of our lift and have a snappy lockout overhead.
* Set performed every 1:15.
Cleans WallBalls Shoulder to Overhead KB Swings (Time)
13 Cleans (135/95)
11 Wall Balls (20/14)
13 Shoulder to Overhead (135/95)
11 Russian KB Swings (53/35)(to shoulder level)
* Rx+ – (155/105) on Barbell, (30/20) on Wall Balls, (70/53) on KB Swings.
* Intermediate – (115/75) on Barbell.
* Scaled – (75-95/45-65) on Barbell, (14/10) on Wall Balls, (35/26) on KB Swings.